What Hosts are saying

Hi,I have a duplex that I want to list, and I'd ideally like to have it as 2 separate listings but with the ability for someone to book the both units if they'd like the full building. Is it 1 listing on Airbnb that has the option to book the downstairs,... Latest reply by Jacie3
    I see many hosts recently complaing about payouts not received, including myself: 1 payout from march is pending.I am rather sure releasing/transferring payouts is an automated proces (no human intervention).This week i changed a reservation (extending it... Latest reply by Pat271
    Recently I had to refund two separate guests one night refunds (one was a power outage one was the fires), is there a way to do this so it is reflected in the total we actually received from the guests?i got the full payout from Airbnb but had to pay the ... Latest reply by Ann72
    We have a new host in the UK, Ireland, France and Italy with 21,000 properties, cottages.com now advertise on airbnb, and airbnb do not charge a service fee to the guest on these bookings. We have no way of knowing if its included in the nightly rate, cot... Latest reply by Anna9170