What Hosts are saying

Hello, i'm new to AirBnB hosting and would like to ask for some feedback for the first listing i set up on this platform. please.thank you in advance. Jason https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/53268488?adults=2&federated_search_id=af4b07f4-5537-489a-a702-89f9c... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all,We have a standard base rental rate for one guest renter. Each additional guest is charged $15 extra. Fairly often, we receive a registration for one guest (at the base rate), and then two people show up and we have to charge them $15 more. Sometim... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi All, I’m very new here. I’m planning on setting up an LLC in California for my future listings. Of course the SOS requires a physical business address and a registered agents address. I’m planning on being my own registered agent. Since this is Airbnb ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I found some taxes collected by AIRBNB that was from 2017. What is occurring now in 2021? I just created my LLC and received a letter from Dept of Revenue asking me to fill out a OS-114 form every month. I now need to find out if and when AIRBNB has paid ... Latest reply by Skip33
    Hello. I am new to Air BnB. My state of Rhode Island is a jurisdiction whereby Air BnB can pay the occupancy taxes. So, I would've expected it to be paid already, for April and May 2021...but the state just told me that the taxes have NOT been filed yet f... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello Carbondale Colorado hosts. I hope that you have seen the most recent article in the sopris sun. There is a group that has gotten a work session to try to remove air bnb in Carbondale They are meeting with the trustees on December 21. Please attend ...