VAT invoices PDF export is producing blank PDF files

VAT invoices PDF export is producing blank PDF files

Hi,

I'm trying to download my VAT invoices as a PDF file using Export>Download VAT invoices...>PDF File on the completed Reservations page but each time I download a PDF file it's always just a blank page (trying the CSV File also comes empty and just contains the headers).

I've tried to do this on multiple devices (3) using Chrome, Safari and Opera for the same result - blank PDF file instead of the expected VAT invoice.

Has anyone faced this issue before? I've tried contacting Airbnb support but they weren't able to help me yet.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gonçalo66 ! Welcome to the Community🌻.

Did you happen to get this resolved through contacting Customer Support?

Please keep us posted if you still need some help with it. (Also share a few screenshots demonstrating the issue if possible, so that we can pass it over to the team that can have a closer look).

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I'm having the same issue now.
The export is a blank white page with nothing on it in PDF form.
The CSV is just the headers of each column and no content.

I'm not sure how screenshots will help, the exports are blank.

The OPs instructions to replicate are clear as day and it's exactly what I have been attempting.

"I'm trying to download my VAT invoices as a PDF file using Export>Download VAT invoices...>PDF File on the completed Reservations page"

Hello @Vinko16 

Airbnb have improved this week the way we can view our earnings and taxes- see above headline on the CC "Explore the upgrades in the 2024 Summer Release".  

I have just been onto my host account and if you go into:

==>Menu

==>Earnings

==>Scroll down til you see Earnings report and hit View all reports.

You'll be able to see your earnings per year and per month.  For me it's a great improvement on what we had.  I looked at this from my computer but think it's the same from a mobile.

Hope this is what you were looking for,

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Vinko16 ! From your comment, it seems like you're already following the appropriate procedure to locate the VAT invoices. (Additionally, screenshots generally help us in forwarding the issue to the tech teams to help them understand and confirm the unexpected behaviour happening on the Host's account).

Have you tried out Joelle's suggestion below?

Would you mind sharing your Host profile link? It seems you've commented via your guest profile. It'll help me reach out to the tech team for advise🌻.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Bhumika,

Is this my host profile link?
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/show/506580233
Can you explain how to find my host profile link if this is not it?

Method 1, as outlined by OP with screenshots:

Vinko16_1-1715962122051.png

Vinko16_2-1715962155172.png

Below is what is downloaded!!! a blank white PDF!!!

Vinko16_3-1715962216320.png

The same thing happens if you select CSV 🙈 (there is no face-palm emoji !!! )

Vinko16_4-1715962358671.png

Method 2
, the one that Joelle kindly mentioned:

==>Menu

==>Earnings

Then I don't see the same as what Joelle sees. Slightly different.
==>I see a Show all paid button and have to pass 2FA to get to the following screen.
==>Get report button on the next screen is clicked.

Vinko16_5-1715963243146.png

I get a report, but I don't see any VAT details on the export or any way to select this.

Hope this can be resolved.

Thanks!