Starting out again

Gene745
Level 2
Pegasus, New Zealand

Starting out again

Hi bnb hosts , I have been off site for a few years and just started new listing in my new house, I feel bit funny about having people stay in my granddaughters room while she is not there but with clean sheets and do you find most people are good?

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gene745 ,

How are you? 

I have moved your post to a wider board so that other Hosts can notice your post and engage with you.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Stepan9
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Hi most yes but about 10% is not also the problem on Airbnb when you write complain on Airbnb it affecting your listing because the disrespectful costumers always leave negative review after they check out so basically someone can trash your house and live you negative review after I have costumer who did drugs in house and left me negative feedback after move out airbnb still investigating it costumer never accepted damage or extra cleaning so be careful when you’re letting someone stay in your place when you next door. I own 3 properties. I am Airbnb 2 and be honest with you. I am not happy how Airbnb handled cases at all if customer didn’t except damage, you will never get reimbursed it’s going to different departments and nothing happens after beside negative feedback on your page , have a good day