Payout not received

Mai3433
Level 2
Flekke, Norway

Payout not received

Greetings,

I have a payout released by Airbnb on April 24th, but I have not received the payment in my bank account.

I called the customer service, and they aways said they would get back to me, but I have not really heard anything.

The money was confirmed by them to have been sent, but I have never received it. It is like a circle when I try to communicate with them..

Anyone knows what the problem is? Could the community manager please helps ! 

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mai3433 ! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the payouts. I noticed your comments on other threads as well. After noting your concerns, I've made sure to elevate them to the Customer Support Team. Once they've looked into the details of the case, I hope they're able to reach out to you directly to offer support🌻.

In the meantime, did you happen to change your payout method recently?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Mai3433 I'm seeing issues here on the forum regarding their payouts not being released. Double-check that the bank account information you provided to Airbnb is correct. Even a small mistake in account details can cause payment delays. If you haven't heard back from customer service, follow up again. Politely but firmly express your concern and ask for updates. When you speak with the customer service representative, calmly explain that you've been experiencing delays with your payout and that you would like to speak with a supervisor to help resolve the issue.   Be prepared to provide any relevant details about your case, such as dates of communication, payout amount, and any reference numbers you may have been given. Hope this helps!