Paying my remaining balance

Aida43
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

Paying my remaining balance

Hi there -

I booked a cabin in Big Bear and it required a deposit to book the cabin.  I now need to pay the balance, but have no idea where to go to do that.  The cabin shows booked, and it shows how much I paid, and balance due, but no where does it show to pay balance.  I need to pay the balance by tomorrow or I will lose my reservation.  There isn't a number I can call to ask questions either. 

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Michelle 

167 Replies 167

I have the same problem and I have booked with Airbnb

New Airbnb policy allows to pay a percentage up front and the rest closer to the date of stay.

Yes there is. Payment 1 and 2 b

Actually you can do partial payment this answer is not correct 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Aida43

The customer service phone number should be on your booking confirmation

or its on this post Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide

Thank you!  I will call them. 

What did they say?  I was wondering how to do this as well?

What was your final outcome? Please share.

How did you solve the issue of final payment

Good luck. I don't find a phone #. As far as I can figure, the contact info provided above by Jeff is for hosts only. (Okay, I didn't actually call a number, but the contents of the page are for hosts.)

I have the same situation.  I received an email that my credit card would be charged the balance automatically about 2 weeks before the reservation date.  Apparently there is no way to make the payment ahead of time after you agreed to make the deposit.

the numbers is disconnected

Sontaya0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

I have same problem now I wish I had paid in full but paid half, now want to pay the blance, but no idea how to do it and there is no info or help on the web site at all

@Sontaya0 you are correct; I can't find much information anywhere on the AirBnB site about Pay Less Up Front.

I have not seen any way to pay earlier than scheduled. The 2nd payment is otherwise automatically taken at the scheduled time.

Yes maybe it is automatically charged on the date they set, that's the only explanation I can think of, but they do not make it clear. I would have paid all when boooking but not sure if i would get a visa or not