My Intro to Airbnb, Hello we are 100% new here. Casa Di Leone

Robert8078
Level 1
San Diego, CA

My Intro to Airbnb, Hello we are 100% new here. Casa Di Leone

Robert from San Diego Ca. my daughter Alessandra is our onsite property manager in Montieri (GR) Italia. Our property is Casa Di Leone.

We are very new to this operation and really don't have any experience in this arena. Any help and or suggestions will be welcome. Thank you, best regards to all, Robert

1 Reply 1
Md-Faruk0
Level 2
Narayanpur, India

Here are some tips and suggestions to help you get started @Robert8078 :

1. Make sure your listing is complete and accurate. Provide detailed descriptions, high-quality photos, and clear house rules to attract potential guests.

2. Set competitive pricing for your space. Research similar listings in your area to see what others are charging and adjust your rates accordingly.

3. Communicate promptly and professionally with guests. Respond to inquiries and booking requests in a timely manner to show that you are a responsible host.

4. Provide a welcoming and comfortable environment for your guests. Ensure that your space is clean, well-maintained, and stocked with essential amenities.

5. Consider offering additional services or amenities to enhance the guest experience, such as airport transfers, breakfast, or guided tours.

6. Gather positive reviews from your guests to build your reputation as a reliable and hospitable host. Encourage guests to leave feedback after their stay.

7. Familiarize yourself with Airbnb's policies and guidelines to ensure a smooth hosting experience. Be aware of cancellation policies, payment procedures, and safety protocols.

8. Join Airbnb's host community and participate in forums, workshops, and events to connect with other hosts and learn from their experiences.

Overall, the key to success as an Airbnb host is to be responsive, attentive, and accommodating to your guests' needs. Good luck in your hosting journey!

9. White towels and bedsheets have a clean and fresh vibe, and they do not fade when washed. If they get stained, they can also be bleached. So, I prefer everything in white color.