Marketing

Marketing

I'm full of questions today! Marketing platforms. Where are you Marketing? I don't even know where to begin! 

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lori3658 we just use Airbnb. A bit risky if they shut us down but it gives us about 60% occupancy which we are happy with.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It really depends on your type of property, location  and who you see as your target guest. Build your marketing around that @Lori3658 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Lori3658 👋

It's great to ask questions, and you've got some great support from fellow Hosts. 🤗

Have you tried anything new to promote your listing? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Lori3658 

I only host on Airbnb because of yhe excellent protection provided by Aircover and the supportive community. I feel secure and valued as a host.  Consider marketing on Social media, use platform like IG, FB and Pineterest to showcase your Airbnb listing by sharing your unique Airbnb link.

Mfonabasi0
Level 2
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Have a meta suit business page, Instagram, tiktok. create engaging contents  daily with your listing links and pictures on this handles. if you need help let me know I'm a social media manager.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How many bookings have you generated directly on Tik Tok /IG. @Mfonabasi0 for your new listings ? 

as a social media manager you should know not all social media channels work for all target audiences.