Holiday Rental Income Estimate Letter

Dominic366
Level 2
Leeds, United Kingdom

Holiday Rental Income Estimate Letter

Hello, do Airbnb provide the above to show estimated rental income for my property in low, mid & high season? I need it for my mortgage.

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No you would need to go into te payments section on your listing and estimate based on previous years @Dominic366 

Hi Helen, thank you for the reply. I have provided my payments in full already, but my bookings only started in October. They are specifically requesting a ltter from a reputatble holiday let company. I'm a bit stuck.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ah you would only be able to obtain one if you use a holiday let company to manage your bookings @Dominic366 unless you can find a holiday let company willing to provide this without you being a customer:?

Airbnb is a STR marketing platform not a holiday let company.

How did you get the current holiday let mortgage?

Hi @Helen3 , thank you for your reply, it makes sense now why I cannot get this from AirBnb. When I first let the property it was through a local holiday let company so they did provide it for me. I have reached out to them but since I no longer use them to manage the property I doubt they will help.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dominic366, I'd like to tag a few UK-based hosts who may be able to kindly share some advice @Calvin173 @Mike-And-Jane0 @Helen3 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Sophia, appreciated.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dominic366 A bit naughty but you could get Cottages.com or Sykes Cottages around. They will send you the breakdown you desire before you have to sign up with them!

Hey, @Mike-And-Jane0 - after scouring the internet yesterday, I thought this could be an option. I've got Skyes coming around on Monday to meet with me at the property.

@Dominic366 excellent - Just be aware if they are anything like Cottages.com they try to mislead you by giving prices for high medium and low season without telling you that there is also a subterranean season that has even lower price expectations. Only relevant if you do consider listing with them though.