Did not receive payout!!!

Did not receive payout!!!

Its been more than 2 weeks since guest left my apartment but i still did not receive my payout. Support center ignored me…  called my bank i have no problem with my account. 
should i just deactivate my host account…  airbnb is a bully company!

10 Replies 10
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Elchin3 

Read through these two Airbnb links regarding payment to make sure that you have entered all the necessary information to get paid and to check at what stage the due payments are at:

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/how-you-get-paid-for-hosting-20

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/106

As a new host on Airbnb, the first payment may take longer than the usual 24 hours after the guests have arrived so I hope it's just a matter of a few more days...

Joëlle

Hi Joëlle,

thank you for you reply, i received “payout sent” email from airbnb team, and since then i havent receive any money. Even though estimated arrival time was september 22, but still havent receive anything. And all my payout method is correct. Added my bank details on site. No problem from my side

Kobus13
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

Hi Elchin, did you receive your money yet… and if so  what was the issue? Because I am waiting and escalating the same issue every day without any success.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kobus13, welcome to the Airbnb Community.

The time it takes to receive your payments can vary depending on several factors. Here is an article that explains how long it can take for new hosts to receive their payment. Additionally, as explained in this article, the timing can vary depending on whether you are hosting short-term or long-term stays.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Kobus13
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

I am still waiting

URGENT FOLLOW-UP REQUESTED. #DONT STEAL OUR MONEY AIRBNB

I have sent three tickets regarding this same issues, with a lot of calls but nothing is changed. this payout , though released by airbnb, IS NOT RECEIVED in my bank account. Pls check case #5721 , #6923, #6527 (associated with my host account **. All of these tickest are opened for the same problem but no one has answered. #DONT STEAL OUR MONEY AIRBNB 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Abduljalil0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Greetings Elchin,

I am having a similar issue, had my a couple of bookings from the start of the month, and payout estimated date passed by two weeks from the initial payment. Did you ever receive yours?

Also considering closing my account down.

They have used excuses like check with the bank, check payoneer…

Plus customer service is supper annoying you open a chat, and they just close it, they send you an email, and you dont even know who to reply to, or if they read the emails back. 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Elchin3 

ABB did a Payment system change in June 2022.

It may be related to that and the road blockages along the way.

Unified Payments data Read at Airbnb

https://medium.com/airbnb-engineering/unified-payments-data-read-at-airbnb-e613e7af1a39

@Joelle43  This may interest you to and explains why so many of us have had ongoing problems with not been paid monies owed that our Guests have paid ABB and going through endless KYC nonsense loops as Existing Consumers.

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Elchin3 
I noticed that you recently joined Airbnb.
The first payment by Airbnb will be done 30 days after the arrival of your first guests.
After that, it will be quicker.

Lynn1864
Level 2
New Zealand

Hi, Elchin, did you received your payout?  I have a same issue from the beginning of Dec.  The customer service keep asked me to check with my bank and payoneer.