Accounting Spreadsheet

Answered!
Gaetano-and-Odilia0
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

Accounting Spreadsheet

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone suggest software to record all income and expenses or perhaps a shreadsheet does the trick.  Thank you.

1 Best Answer

Thank you Clare.  Going to try that 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

35 Replies 35

Hi Jessica,

I have just started with 3 properties I rent and manage, and I am currently running off spreadsheets. I would like to know more about the program you have built, could you please send me some information

Kindest  Regards,

Jasmine

How can we try your software

Did you ever develop a finished product?  Would love to hear about it.

Nathalie1676
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Jessica, I am also keen to try out your software please. I manage 3 properties of my own. Thank you

Matt4737
Level 2
North Vancouver, Canada

Hi 

Id like to try it if its free. 

Is your software still available for testing?

hi jessica, this is a old thread but i would love and interested in hearing more about this. 

Hi there! 

I am also a growing Property Manager. I own my own Property that I rent and I’ve taken on other properties in the area. In order to keep up with everyone I’m in desperate need of some better accounting. 

Is your software available to try @Jessica638 ?!! Thank you so much!

-Kathryn 

www.guestodo.com finance solution for property manager.

Idan
Talya3
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

yes, very interested in this software. I'm shocked that there isn't a current marketplace solution for this. Also, have other hosts had difficulty exporting vital data now that the info coming out of the calendar is lacking (e.g. number of nights, names, property differentiation, etc?)

Hi Talya I have build finance web application for property managers I believe it's a great solution but I need property managers oponion to make it better.

Idan

George133
Level 2
Champlin, MN

Hi. I have a couple of properties in Rincon, PR. Did you ever find a solution?

Saide-and-Ali0
Level 2
Altea, Spain

I'm surprised there are no templates, or at least none I can find.

www.guestodo.com finance solution for property manager

Idan