Reviews

Clare13
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Reviews

I'm not getting the 'review your guest' emails & presume my guests aren't either. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions? I would REALLY like to both review guest and more importantly, get their reviews! Clare

4 Replies 4
Shadley0
Level 6
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Clare13

They do have a problem with the reviews and have asked for us to contact them, their response below:

contact us anytime going to airbnb.com/contact or calling this number: +1-415-800-5959. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks

Alexandra33
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am having the same issue but there seems no way to contact airbnb to resolve? 

Robb1
Level 1
San Carlos, CA

Hi,

I've had this issue as well...and as I new Host, I was looking forward to getting Reviews on my place.  I was told that there is a strict 14 day policy and after that time, Reviews can not be written.  

My guest inquired as to how to write a review and I also was trying to do it for my guest.  We either did not receive an email or we missed the email and now after 14 days, there is nothing that can be done and no reviews can be written.

I just spoke live via phone with AirBnB Help Desk and they said that it is a black/white policy under Review Guidelines that they MUST be done within 14 days of the stay.

Lastly, they did say that if you don't receive the email...but you are still within the 14 days, then you can go to your dashboard and under Reviews you should be able to do it.

??  Strange and frustrating to say the least.

Clare13
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Hi Richard, this is a big problem & doesn't appear to being any way even close to being resolved. I followed intsructions from another member & someone at Air bnb 'manually' enabled an email to be sent to my guests & I so that we could write reviews for each other...but obviously that was within the 14 day period. It was a complicated procedure & I can't even remember where I found it, I'm afraid (it was somewhere in this forum). I would suggest in future, if you haven't had the 'review prompt' email after a few days, you contact them again & request that they enable the mutual reviews. It's EXREMELY frustrating, I know, only too well. My last guests were lovely, had a great time & didn't leave a review, as expected. I don't like to bother them but I do wonder if they didn't receive their 'prompt' & the reviews are crucial to our future business. Sorry not to be of more help. Good luck to you & let us know how you get on in the future, Clare