LISTING REMOVED

Peter6
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

LISTING REMOVED

Hola,

I have received an email from Airbnb Customer Experience telling me the they are going to remove one of my four listings because I'm not delivering the kind of hospitallity experience to my guest.

I’m in shock ! There are a lot of work and effort behind this listing and I have never received a complaint about it….NEVER !!

Actually my rating from guest are great:

Last 3 ratings were each 5 stars. Overall, I’ve received 5 stars 86%of the time. On average, hosts near me get 5 stars 57% of the time.

My current guests are happy in my apartment and they are enjoying it.

Has somebody has some similar experience ??

All the best !!

Peter

120 Replies 120

Oh my gosh !!! Really! they were made by a profesional photografer that Airbnb sent to me !!!!!!!

Your photos are ok, I was telling it to Ana & Mark.

I am sorry for your situation, there is nothing really wrong with your listing, it seems brilliant!

Okay !!!

Yes, it is !

I'm sorry you're all going through this situation. In the meantime, copy all your reviews. One screen grab per review included the photo and name of the guest. You need to save this information for any future use.

We're having the same situation here in NY.

Hey Evelyn,

It's a very good idea...

Thanks,

Peter

Sara2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Maybe someone trying to hack into hosts to shut them down as hotels hate us

similar problems with Uber here in London

Lola2
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

any further news??

Jan-En-Maayke0
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Peter, i have the same message for my listing in Amsterdam, end date  23th of December. 

They never respond to my emails, i am a superhost with 91% 5 stars, i,m in shock as well.

Is your listing still active?

The ruined my day with this kind of emails.

Greetings,

Jan

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello Everyone,

Just to introduce myself, for those of you who don't know me, I look after the online community for the English speaking area of the Community Center, it is good to meet you all. 

I am really sorry to read your thread and hear your level of uncertainty. I have to admit I am unfamiliar with this area, but I will see if I can gather a little more information on this which might be able to help you or at least provide you some clarity. As a starting point can I just check what email address you are receiving the messages from?

Thanks 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi,

Thanks for looking into it! I had the email also from automated@e.airbnb.com

Greetings,

Jan

Hello Lizzie,

I have received the same email from the same email address as Steven did. But I life in Amsterdam. I'm also a superhost and I do not want to lose my listing.

Please can you solve this problem? I think airbnb has been hacked!

Kind regards, Anne Marion

Paula17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie, it's happened to me today. CS have been no help, just an impersonal email exactly the same as all the other hosts who have been de listed have received.

Please help!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Paula17,

Thanks for tagging me here. I am sorry to read your post and worry.

I am afraid I have no information on this at the moment, I am so sorry I can't be of more help here.

I wish you the best. Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi All,

I have just read through this entire thread. Just an hour ago, I logged into my account to find virtually all of my listings de-listed.

I immeditately contacted airbnb thinking my account was hacked to be told that they have removed nearly all my listings.

I have 400 glowing reviews, all 4 star and above, a response rate of 98%. I personally meet and great majority of guests and I am shocked to find out my listings have been removed and unsure of why.

Any help would be grately appreciated.

Regards

Guneet

I have read through this thread. @Lizzie When do expect to get some clear indication of what is happening? We have one listing ( previously had 2) both in home in London in which we live. Delisted this week. Have spoken to customer service every day to no avail.