Guest unable to leave review

Angela83
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Guest unable to leave review

We just hosted our first Airbnb guest and they would like to review our listing however, they are unable to.  I've been reading other posts in the Airbnb community and similiar converstations have appeared. How much longer will the issue take to be resolved? Reviews are so important and I would like ours added. 

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Angela83 I just checked with my last guest to make sure he received the Airbnb message to leave a review.  I'm somewhat red-faced because he had and just said he had been busy.  As far as I'm concerned the issue has been resolved.  What kind of device is your guest using? If he or she is using an app, tell her to refresh their cache and maybe that will work.  Ask her for details. 

I'm having the same issue.  My guest messaged me that she wanted to leave a review (she left Sunday)  but couldn't figure out how to do it.  I told her to wait for the email but then I tried to leave a review for her and found that the button doesn't work and it says you have 0 days left to write a review.

How can I report this and get Airbnb to fix it immediately?  I'm starting out and need more reviews.

Thanks.

Same here. My guest left on Monday and neither she nor I have received an email with the link as yet. Don't think it has anything to do with caches as it was fine for the first two guests, and other hosts I've reviwed in the past.

I think this is a larger issue...and the problem is...we have no way of getting in touch with an actual person from Airbnb! Which really sucks. I hate this kind of business model where we're left in the cold.

@Nix0 You're right.  Things shouldn't work this way.  And, for the newer hosts trying to get to Super Host status, it is particularly harmful.  I've contacted Airbnb successfully to request they manually send out review reminders.  I go through twitter @airbnbhelp which I find to be the fastest way to get their attention.  But there are other ways as well.  Here's how: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...