Cannot provide review on our guest

Philippe31
Level 1
Munich, Germany

Cannot provide review on our guest

Hi, I had guest over the weekend at my place. I wasn't there, I just handed out the keys on Friday evening. After their departure on Monday morning, I realized they had damaged a few things (curtain rod fixture on the wall, wooden floor). I sent a few emails but the girl is playing the innocent one....

Since then, I wait for the possibility to give an evaluation but nothing arrives. With my previous guests, I always received an email. And now I wonder why I cannot? I started to fill in a complaint form but frankly I think it is made so that most of the complaints are no sent because I need to first repare the things or get an estimation (in max 2 weeks apparently!!) before I can send the form. But you know what? I have a life and I cannot do everything in a 2-week time.

So now I wonder if Airbnb is holding the evaluation because it knows there is a problem and does not want guests to get bad reviews....

Thanks for answering me.

Philippe

4 Replies 4
Melissa43
Level 2
Geneva, Switzerland

Not able to provide a review for my last guests, who left on Sunday, either 😞

I have not received the usual email from AirBnB asking me to write a review   for a guest that left Tuesday??

Marjun0
Level 2
Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

Hi

I had the same problem and so did hundreds of other hosts for the past month. I wrote to the help center and the next day a very friendly person from Airbnb solved the problem. She said that it was a glitch....@alex;

Adding my name to the list...have had two guests since last week and no e-mail came to give them each a review.