Cannot provide review on our guest

Answered!
Isobelle0
Level 2
Kawakawa, New Zealand

Cannot provide review on our guest

Hi. We just had our first guest staying with us. We would like to leave a review but there is no option to do so. We looked everywhere in addition to the profile section --> reviews by you. There it says "Nobody to review right now." which puzzles me. Any suggestion why we cannot review our guest?

1 Best Answer
Maxine0
Level 10
Brighton, United Kingdom

Isabel - you'll receive an email from airbnb approx 24hrs after guest leaves asking you to review guest. The guest will also get email to review you.

View Best Answer in original post

96 Replies 96
Maxine0
Level 10
Brighton, United Kingdom

Isabel - you'll receive an email from airbnb approx 24hrs after guest leaves asking you to review guest. The guest will also get email to review you.

Hi Maxine. Thank you for your prompt response and the clarification. Much appreciated.  

I got the request but I can not get to the place to give a thumb up!  Thanks for your help.

After 24 hours, I still cannot leave any review for my guest. What is wrong? My guest left at 11am on 9th March. It is 11pm, 10th March now.

Just to confirm, we also haven't received review reminder, and no way to leave review

Me too...

Is there any way we can contact airbnb directly?

Hello Air BnB... are you there? Are you listening? Something is not working for reviews... the lifeblood of yours (and our) success! My guest left 2 days ago and I have not gotten an email to review them yet.

While we are on the subject, why do we have to wait for you to send an email? How about a menu option? Our turnover process would make much more sense if we could rate them when we go in and see the house vice waiting for your email 24 or more hours later.

Thanks for listening!

Same for me.  I never got the email reminding me to write a review for our most recent guests.  They were great.  Would love to review them.  They departed 3/14.

Airbnb -- are you aware of this issue??  Appears to be affecting many of us. 

I do not see any option to review my guest, and I'm assuming they are not able to review me. This was my first guest, I already have a second staying with me, and I would really like to get these reviews appearing so I can get more bookings. 😞 What is going on??

Just curious of this works for you now? It's been two days and I still cannot review my guest (checked out yesterday on 3/16). I used to get email reminders and nothing this time.

Edmund0
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I sent a message to Airbnb on the second day and I received the notification on the 3rd day. That would be 19th March in your case.
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

The review notification is being mentioned quite a lot at the moment in the Community Center, so you are not alone. As I have mentioned in other similar posts, our Tech Team is aware of this and are working on it, plus I am passing on reports from you guys about this. This said, it does appear that hosts are still receiving the notification to write a review it is just taking a little longer than expected - so I hope you will receive yours shortly.

Do keep us updated 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Glad I found this and read it, I'm not alone.

My guests were super excellent. I'm writing them now to explain. Too bad it's not fixed yet.

Hope you will fix it soon?
Jeff ***

Thanks for this update, Lizzie -- I want to let you know that my most recent guest checked out more than 24 hours ago and I cannot leave a review for her on the Airbnb site (I get the message "there is nothing to review"), so this problem is ongoing. Is there any workaround while the technicians fix the dashboard? At what point should I contact you if I still can't leave a review -- 48 hours? 72?