Cannot provide review on my guest

Mahmoud1
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

Cannot provide review on my guest

Hello!

My guest checked out on 24th April.
it's been 3 days and I have not received any reminder on my email.
What do you do then?

Now i can see that im not the only one who have that problem....
9 Replies 9

Yep, I'm in the same boat. Just had my first guest since becoming a host and can see no way of writing a review. As success on Airbnb depends on reviews, I'm not happy!

Lucia40
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

The same issue here. And it is also almost impossible to contact Airbnb...

Lauri2
Level 1
Fort Collins, CO

Exactly my issue as well.  And I can't for the life of me find a phone number to call Airbnb. Any idea where that is on this website??

@Lauri2, at the top of this forum page (General Hosting) is a thread titled 'Community Help Guides'. Among other essential reading, you'll find a link indicating ways to contact AirBnB. 

Another way is to go to the Help icon at the top of this page. You will be guided to several categories of questions. Select one, type your message, and Send. AirBnB will respond by email, to which you can reply.

Simon49
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

this does no longer seem to be the case, that you have an option to send an email to Airbnb

@Simon49@Mahmoud1@Justin16@Christie2@Anya2, here's the link I referred to in my above post.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165

Likewise, you can contact ABB via the Help icon at the top of the page.

BTW, either the host or the guest can write the initial review. It's not dependent on the guest being first. 

Sounds like there's a glitch in the email-reminder system at the moment. There've been several other complaints. 

Anya2
Level 2
Paxton, IL

I am having the same issue. It says I have 0 days to write a review, which makes no sense. There must be a tecchnical issue with the website that needs to be resolved. In the past I had a technical issue, wrote to someone in the community, and they were able to contact the technicians, but I can't figure out how to do that again. Not cool.

Christie2
Level 2
McKinney, TX

I had the same thing happen to me but I found out that as a host you cannot write a review until the guest writes one.  As soon as your guest writes the review and submits it, then airbnb will send you a message asking you to review your guest.  Hope this helps.

Justin16
Level 1
Taos, NM

Same here.  Interestingly enough I have left reviews for the first and third of my last three guests but have not been given the option for the second...