How to share Superhost badge on other sites, such as Facebook?

Answered!
Daniel85
Level 2
Gulfport, FL

How to share Superhost badge on other sites, such as Facebook?

We are a repeat Superhost.

In the latest email informing us that we are superhosts once again, it says about the superhost badge that I can "embed it on other websites and social media."  

After looking around the site, I can find no instructions on how to do that.  I would like to put it on Facebook.  Any direction on how to do so?

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Daniel85 Yes, go to your profile picture on your Dashboard, on the drop down menu, click on Account Settings.  To the left, down towards the bottom, you will see Badges.  Click on it and you will see a variety of things you can embed on Facebook. 

Congratulations!

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Daniel85 Yes, go to your profile picture on your Dashboard, on the drop down menu, click on Account Settings.  To the left, down towards the bottom, you will see Badges.  Click on it and you will see a variety of things you can embed on Facebook. 

Congratulations!

I appreciate the reply.  But I did as you advised, and when I copied the link to embed the superhost status/badge, what came up was a link to listings in our town.  Our listing was the first one, which is nice, but all I wanted to do was to "show off"out superhost badge on Facebook.  Still do not know how to achieve this.

Aggh! @Daniel85, sorry about that!  Can you take a screen shot or use a snipping tool to copy the Super Host badge like I've done here?Super Host badge 1.JPG

Super Host badge 1.JPG

Perhaps that might work better.  Congratulations!

That worked!  Thanks for supplying a copyable image!

Kateřina-and-Honza0
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Hello dear Superhost friends 🙂

We have just gained the status yesterday and would love to do the same, as Daniel mentioned. 

Would you please explain how have you managed eventually to post/embed the badge on other sites?

I understand that I can prinstreen it or snip it out of the page, yet it doesn't really feel authentic as the badge by itself has no connection with our profile, as such. 

Laura771
Level 2
New Hartford, CT

The "Congrats" announcement implies that '#superhost' will embed the badge symbol on a Facebook page - doesn't work for me.  As Superhosts we have VIP telephone support, why don't we all call them and ask what's up?

Rhonda52
Level 1
Juneau, AK

Yep, I am interested in using the Superhost badge, but the html snippet is doing nothing.

Tracey-and-Graeme0
Level 2
Pukehina, New Zealand

Yes I would like to know too.

Agustina-and-Andrew0
Level 2
Nelson, New Zealand

Yes, me too, would appreciate if anyone finally find your way to embed Superhost badge in FB please? TIA

Tyler39
Level 2
Houston, TX

test

Gillian8
Level 2
Limavady, United Kingdom

Was anyone able to find this out?
Brandy12
Level 2
Leadville, CO

Hi,

I also just received a Superhost notification. I read the policies and the rterms stae that I cannot post the link on coupon websites but I own a small blog and was clarifying wheter or not it would be permissible to share it there with a post on my experience with the company? If not, where would I be able to find the travel coupon? I didnt receive anything but a notice with the link. Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Brandy

Cate30
Level 1
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom

Please help me to find out how to share my Superhost video ( the watering can on the seedling growing and blooming !!) on my instagram... its such fun and makes such a change from a static picture?

Very many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cate 

Gene64
Level 2
Philippines

Mee too I just got my superhost status but its not shown on my profile pic with the badge in my listing.