symbol, making my symbol

Janice33
Level 2
Spring Creek, NV

symbol, making my symbol

I'm making a symbol for our "Cowboy Country Bunkhouse" AirBNB and can't find in the clip art a picture of a western cowboy saddle. Can anyone help? We also run a tour business, Cowboy John Tours, LLC, and am writing a book, "the Squeaky Saddle" about John's cowboy stories, so we do need a clip art picture of a western saddle. Can someone help me find one i can use in the symbol, or perhaps someone can add a clip art western cowboy saddle to the clip art suggestions. Please! It will be perfect.  Thanks for helping, Janice **, Spring Creek, NV, USA.

3 Replies 3
City-Limits-Ranch0
Level 10
Watsonville, CA

Some people are not able to save their AirBnb symbol so don't spend too much time until you know you can save it.

I'd like to see your listing but the profile tab function is not working at all right now.

Can you post the link please.

Kerrin

City Limits Ranch

The Tumbleweed Hotel

Watsonville CA

Kerrin,

thanks, Kerrin! for the insight. I think I'll settle for the symbol in what might look like barbed wire and let it go at that. that is, if I can get it to save. Next challenge, I guess. I love doing this BNB, but there are many parts, such as this one, you have to figure out on your own. Not a lot of help from above.

easiest way to see ours is to head to airbnb.com and type in Cowboy Country Bunkhouse, Elko, NV, USA. We just started in June and so far things are going well.  Our son and wife helped us decorate, using much of their vast collection of stuff stored in our storage unit!

How long have you been going with this?

thanks again for your reply to my previous question.

Janice **

I have tried to create mine multiple times but when I click save it ends up not saving and starting over. So frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem?