contact airbnb

Gina34
Level 2
Trogir, Croatia

contact airbnb

I dont have instant booking,
I have recived reservation request, clicked DECLINE + wrote the reason why it is declined but, the reservation somehow was accepted. I asked the guest to cancel, which he did, then I had to confirme the cancelation, which I did. Now, two things; i need someone from airbnb to check up on my extranet to prove me right, If there is a phone number, and I olso need to know will i be charged 50$ penalty (had one cancelation by me in september last year) although I clicked decline not accept. Im afraid that this could happen again. Thanks

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Gina34

All the ways of contacting BNB are in the 2nd post in the forum you are posting in.

Your mistake was to ask the guest to cancel rather than contacting Airbnb and letting them know what had happened, so they could check and they could have cancelled the booking for you.

What ended up happening is that the guest rightly notified Airbnb that you had ask them to cancel, you then confirmed this - so Airbnb imposed penalties on you - because you cancelled as the host.

Call them now and explain what happened they can check the situation and hopefully cancel the booking for you.

Hilary36
Level 2
Dolgellau, United Kingdom

How do I call airbnb - what is the number?  Hilary

Nicoline0
Level 2
Still Bay, South Africa

Does anyone know how i can call airbnb from South Africa i urgently need their no

Many thanks

Nicoline

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Gina34 @Nicoline0 @Hilary36 

You will find the airbnb contact info under the help section on the platform.  

@Helen3

When cancelling as a guest, there is a drop-down menu where you can choose "I want the host to cancel". Host accepting such a request, it is treated as a host cancellation with all the penalties that follow.  The guest would not necessarily understand the impacts on the host by issuing such a request as there are no warnings.

Hi there

I CANNOT find it.

I am prepared to make the phone call

PLEAAASSSSEE just give me a number to dial from South Africa 

Many thanks

Or please call me

Regards

Nicoline

Nicoline0
Level 2
Still Bay, South Africa

I AM A HOST NOT A BOOKER

I am not a guest, i am the Host and want to cancel my svcs!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Nicoline0
Level 2
Still Bay, South Africa

The following message, I would like to get Thru to Airbnb:

Dear Airbnb,

I hereby request that, AITSA! Selfcatering/Selfsorg be taken off live from:
Saturday16 April 2021 please!

The reason for this is that, my house is sold and that I will be moving house as from the 18th
April 2021.

Unfortunately , I am not going to have a holiday rental any longer, as I am getting old now,
but, should I ever decide to do this again in the future, I will for certain, make use of YOUR
services again!

Many thanks for the wonderful relationship and service, built up between us over the years,
as well as your wonderful service. It was an honour!
I am proud of AIRBNB as well as AITSA!

Many thanks again
Best Regards
Jean Mallinson                     

Where do i send it to, or can someone kindly do it for me???????

@Nicoline0  This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. Look in the Help section of the main Airbnb site and search for "How do I delete a listing?"

You will still have an Airbnb profile and all the ratings and reviews you have earned, so if you decide to host again in the future, that will already be in place and you can just list a new place.

You can do this yourself, you don't need Airbnb to do it, but if you have problems with it, you need to contact Airbnb customer service.