What Hosts are saying

Hello to one and all. I've been hosting for over a year. Now that I have "Superhost " status, I want to have all my T's crossed. Namely, do I need a business license? Permit? Do I need to go to City Hall for anything. Thanx for any info.Jean Latest reply by Mollie14
    Bonjour,Nous avons créé un centre de résolution car un locataire a laissé un désordre pas possible dans le logement, il a notamment fait plusieurs entorses au règlement intérieur.Nous lui avons demandé 40 euros pour rémunérer la personne qui s'occupe du l... Latest reply by Isabelle1104
    A guest refuses to leave our house at the end of her stay! Has anyone RESOLVED a situation where a guest has refused to leave the property after the end of their booking? We are in Texas. I have a guest who refuses to leave my house right now, and I don't... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am concerned about what opening a case in the Resolution Center could possibly do to a guest review. We are very sensitive to making sure our guests have the best stay possible. The hope is that a pleasant stay will result in a positive review. That ... Latest reply by Masih3
    Hello,I want to add a VAT ID number for every single listing. Is this possible? So to make a long story short, I need to add 2 different VAT numbers, for 2 different homes.Thank you Latest reply by Timi-and-Istvan0
    My listings were unlisted by Airbnb and I was asked to update the property type. I have done this but still cannot relist my rooms. I have been trying to contact Airbnb support but I am not receiving any response. What would you advice? Latest reply by David7723
    I looked throw all previously posted messages and it looks to me that the way listing liking it is designed by Airbnb creates for users a lproblem.Please, correct me if I am wrong, but the way it works to day - if we assume that I have 3 listings A,B and ... Latest reply by Candy-And-John0