What Hosts are saying

Hello, Last week I went on a trip to Egypt, I booked a flat in Cairo through airbnb. In the pictures everything was nice and tidy. The flat was so dirty, I'm sure it hasn't been cleaned in years. The furniture you can't sit on it Immediately after my arri... Latest reply by Nasim11
    • IMG_7080.jpg
    Good Morning, I have a guest that wants to pay 30 % now and the rest in a month for a November booking . How can i do this and change this in the payment section ? Latest reply by Thomas2434
    I'm trying to work out the REAL average rental by property type in my area - and I know AirBnB keep telling me to adjust pricing etc - but I want to plan a bit and try to work out what is the going rate at different times of the year ... Any suggestions ?... Latest reply by Shivam14
    Hello fellow ABB Hosts and Guests I recently had cause as a Host to be able to use the Option of "Changing" an existing Guest reservation who was wanting to leave earlier than their booked term as a Guest and want others to be aware of this Option to use ... Latest reply by Lucille-and-Michael0
    Dear all, It cann't be that i am the first one with following use case:i am trying to share the calendar for the cleaning lady, and the problem is that the information shared by airbnb is just not enough, the most important information for her is missing:... Latest reply by David7943
    I have two rooms in my house that are on Airbnb. As you can see, I get great reviews, my place is not fancy but it's great value, clean and comfortable. I am selling my house and plan to be out of here in November. I was wondering if anyone knew anything ... Latest reply by Dee220