What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have the option "instant booking" and I don't know how to change it. I prefer to have the option to confirm or not before booking is made by a guest. Couple of minutes ago I received a request for booking for dates when I'm not available, and I d... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Totally p****d off with Airbnb at the moment, my listing states i need 48 hrs notice for a booking, when someone gives me 24 hrs or 12 hrs or 3 hrs i have to decline it as i can't get the co host there in time with a key to meet them. Over 48hrs notice ca... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Is 1099 posted to Airbnb mobil App? Help keeps refering me to Earnings Summary and Payment Preferences - but these do not appear in the App! Trying to do taxes from my phone and frustrated!
    I host a room in my townhome which has a one car garage and driveway. My community has always had a parking pad for guest, but that will no longer be available due to new construction and there is no street parking. How should I handle parking for my gues... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi! I need your help! My host does not appear, what can I do? His family are asking me for him, he not answer the phone. Im worry, maybe he is in the apartment and something happen.please, what do you suggest? Thanks Latest reply by Ana1136
    i cant use my mobile to login airbnb ideven my email and password is correctu too Latest reply by Quincy
    how do i find a private message from a guest from a few weeks ago so as to translate Latest reply by Cindy513
    Hi Hosts, I have recently had my first bad experience with an air bnb host. The host initially seemed friendly however the second evening of my stay, it was around 23:00 and he came into the room un-announced to talk about check out times and where to le... Latest reply by Iwan11