What Hosts are saying

Hello guys,I've been on Airbnb for 1,5 years as Superhost and Airbnb Plus since 6 months.I've noticed a significant -20% in revenue (vs Y-1) on 4 consecutive months since I've been upgrated to Airbnb Plus.My question is simple : is Airbnb Plus a real boos...
    We have a small lake cottage close with very close neighbors. We rented to 6 guests in town for a graduation. Saturday the texts came in from people around the lake. "Sounds like they are playing drinking games""They are loud! Yelling, laughing and drop... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I need a rental management (only cleaning and check-in) for my two apartments in Kato Patisia (100 meters from Metro station). Is anybody here who can assist me or has informations? Thx Caroline
    Hi, I have an Airbnb user who booked a two month stay for her son. I recieved the first payout without problems. For the second payout, the son paid AIrbnb directly through his bank instead of his mother's visa. He showed me the bank transfer online and i... Latest reply by Helen3
    [Guest name], of San Diego, made a reservation to stay at my home for 2 nights. She said there would be 3 people in her party. When "****'s" party arrived, **** was not present. Instead, there were 4 teenage boys, one of whom was ****'s son. Not only ... Latest reply by Costa2