What Hosts are saying

My guest, after several confirmed, but changed reservations booked my room July 7-15 in May. She arrived at 1 am July 8th. After lugging her steamer sized trunk up 3 flights, and making her tea which she requested. She then showered and left a lake on the... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hi, the hotel I work for does not include the breakfast. I have edited it at preview, changed the text and unchecked the options twice, the first time I thought it was a mistake, but I did it again and came today and it was again the option of breakfast ... Latest reply by Téva0
    Hello, I have 25 USD travel bonus and now i want to use it. I just want to know how it works, I have found one house in Tbilisi and the price is 22 USD. Could you tell me please how it works, I will just book the place and pay from my own pocket and later... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi. I'm new to hosting and have been quite confused by receiving confirmed reservations which state 'You have a confirmed reservation for 12-15 July.' When I check the actual check-in and check-out dates, it is actually 13 to 16 July. Why does this happ... Latest reply by Tade2
    Indeed, hosting guests from all over the world is very exciting and interesting, but it is also a great blessing. Hosting guests will allow you to be more cultured, it'll help you understand the problems of the world and how to address them amicably. It'l... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    Hi, has the review system changed? I have had a review by a host when I did not leave one for them ( because our trip did not go so well, though I did leave a private message explaining why). I thought both host and guest had to leave a review for anythin... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I just had a reservation for two when the guests' parents also showed up with them. AND they had two dogs they didn't tell me about. I allow pets, but I expect people to be thoughtful enough to tell me just so I can prepare by having my animals locked up ... Latest reply by Susan837
    Hi, I have been trying to contact Airbnb Help Support Team on the release of payout due 27th June 2019 for a guest arrival on 26th June 2019. I have checked that the payout hasn't been released from Airbnb side. Been trying to contact both by written and... Latest reply by Walter171
    Ciao a tutti, mi è arrivata una richiesta di prenotazione per 7 giorni, ma non mi torna il prezzo per notte, diverso da quello impostato.E' possibile cancellare la richiesta di prenotazione? Se sì, vado incontro a qualche penale?Grazie! Latest reply by Emiel1