When I block out dates and click Save Changes, it does not save the first time

When I block out dates and click Save Changes, it does not save the first time

Using Chrome, when I go to the calendar and block out dates, then click Save Changes, the screen refreshes and the dates are NOT saved.  I have to do it again, and then they show as blocked.  This happens, every single time.  I do the same thing each time, so I can only guess something is worng with their website and my account?  Does anyone else have this, or a way to fix it?

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Peter376

i use opera and have a same problem for few months. I reported the issue to airbnb, they said they will look at it but nothing has changed until today.

Same problem on firefox (for a long time now). It seems that airbnb is not really interested on fixing bugs for small web browser

same on Chrome

Deborah191
Level 1
Saint Julian's, Malta

At least, it's just once, mine is not saving at all..

Kerry55
Level 1
Matabeleland South Province, Zimbabwe

I'm new to air B and B and cannot seem to save changes when I block dates they do not appear in white . Confirm that no one can confirm a booking without pre approval cause I'm nervous  of a double booking . Can someone confirm booking enquiries by e mail have to be made first ? 

Kerry55
Level 1
Matabeleland South Province, Zimbabwe

Wonder if you ever found an wee to this problem ? Confirm no one can book without first sending an e mail checking if dates are available ?