Superhost mistakes in the evaluation

Sándor0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Superhost mistakes in the evaluation

Dear partners,

Unfortunately I've been struggling with Airbnb Help from Twitter for the last two months.I kept receiving a lot of 5 star reviews and my rating didn't modify, what's worse sometime went down.I'm at 78 % and in the previous evaluation period (01.10.2015.-01.10.2016) I learnt a lot of mistakes in their calculations, even their case manager admitted it but so far it wasn't fixed.My another reason of frustration is that even today the system hasn't changed to the new evaluation period(01.01.2016.-01.01.2017), it keeps showing the previous one!I have the strong feeling that I had to get more than 80% 5 star reviews in that previous period.At Airbnb Help Center they keep asking me my patiente and refer to the Case Manager who will refer to the Bug team or to a Special team....But after two months of conversiation  the outcome is zero for me..

All other parameters are 100 %.

Thank You!

Kind regards,

Sándor

5 Replies 5
Ash-and-Dasha0
Level 10
Redwood City, CA

Even if there is a bug and it gets fixed, what's it going to do for you? You don't get any additional money for it, you don't get anything special for it. So let it go. 

I think being a Supehost I would get more clients, maybe on higher price.So, I'd earn more money.

Trust me, we've been superhosts on and off for the last two years. YOU DO NOT GET MORE CLIENTS EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUPER HOST. 

Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sándor0

What a long post indeed, I definitely didn't have the patience 😉

Are you focussed on your 5 star ratings to secure the Superhost status? There are a lot of other things involved in getting and keeping that badge. Have you ever cancelled a booking in the past year?

If the bookings are coming in, just make sure you do a great job at hosting! It's about keeping guests heppy, not just about a badge!

Have Fun!

Hi Babs,

I'm awear of all parameters , I thought I'll get some useful data regarding my issue.So far,unfortunately I didn't get any.If somebody  reads my complaint history, he would see clearly the unsolved mistakes of Airbnb....

Anyway,thank you!

Kind regards,

Sándor