SuperHost Status - Removed? Not sure as to why? Help.

Tai4
Level 1
Da Nang, Vietnam

SuperHost Status - Removed? Not sure as to why? Help.

Hi Airbnb Community ~ So, for some weird reasons, my superhost status is no longer available, but my hosting standard still meets all of their requirements, and has been good for 3 quarters, but last night, I found that SH status is gone. Any guesses as to why this is the case? Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 7.50.48 PM.png

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Tai4  You have 36 listings so I imagine you are quite experience!  Anyway, contact Air BNB to see if it is a system error.  Your screen shot was of the annual period ending this coming March rather than the last quarter which is what your current status is based on.  

Thanks @Linda108 ~ I've been trying to contact Airbnb. They are looking into this issue. 

Renee33
Level 1
Greer, SC

I received warnings that I would lose my status if I did not accept two more guests. My condo was having improvements done which is one reason why I could not host at the time. Then I did have four guests stay within July after I was warned. If I do not qualify for the reason of improvments to my place then I am fine with that. But, I do not understand why an email of superhost downgrade does not include a reason. If the "system" can recognize the requirements and lack there to perform the downgrade it should also be able to provide the reason. 

@Renee33  If there is an impediment to hosting such as the improvements you experienced, did you block out the dates on your calendar?  I am remodeling my guest bathroom this month so I blocked out the month of July.  Therefore there are no requests and no declines.  

Yes I did and I had two declines that hurt me but they were not verified, no reviews, no picture and their story changed in both cases! One said he was new to AirBnB then admitted he was prior with AirBnB with good reviews but that the company removed him “for no reason” and I can’t let someone like that (not truthful) into my personal home and condo community! I don’t know what his prior reviews or problems with AirBnB were. What can I do. Nothing. It’s okay. I also had one disgruntled guest after I reprimanded him for not following HOA leash laws. He left me 2-3 stars in every category. Prior to me confronting him for allowing his two pit bull 3 legged rescues to roam off leash he was happy and complimentary with no complaints during his stay. Still I have 4.9 approval rates. I just have to accept these glitches it seems.