Super Host Status

Ron45
Level 2
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Super Host Status

Anyone know how to get in touch with the superhost commitee to find out why I didn't recive superhost status this time.  According to my stats, I believe I qualified the last  deadline but haven't recieved it.  I just want to see if there is a reason. Can anyone out ther enlighten me? 

9 Replies 9
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Jorge
Jorge
David
Ron45
Level 2
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Hello,

The cancellation was 1 year ago. Isnt superhost qualification based on this past year (12 months)?

I believe I've had no cancellation past 12 months.

Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

I hate to be that guy, but a quick perusal of your listing suggests that your requirements violate AirBnB Terms of Service. From your listing: "The person checking in must...(have) major credit card to secure the refundable security deposit required at check-in."

From AirBnB (https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/140/how-does-airbnb-handle-security-deposits😞 "Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms." 

@Scott80

Did not notice that, seems he is renting out time shares.

David
Ron45
Level 2
Desert Hot Springs, CA

The refundable  deposit isn't handled in cash. It is handled by credit card by the resort.

Thank you for pointing out the rules.

The credit card thing is against ABB booking terms, but from a practical point of view only becomes an issue of a guest complains.

With  cancellation a year ago you would be eligible on the next assesment.

David
Kirsten9
Level 2
Street, United Kingdom

I to am having the same problem, my stats show that l've met the criteria, but haven't received the status, assessed at the beginning of October.

l haven't cancelled anything in the last 3 or 12 months.

It would be great to know where on the site l could take this up with someone from the Airbnb team.

thank you

Rosemary39
Level 2
New York, NY

I need to know why I haven't received Super Host status. I qualified at the October review but I have not been notified nor is my account reflecting Super Host. I called the emergency line in late October and the lady confirmed that I qualified and there was no reason reflected on my account that I shouldn't have received it.  She said to be patient and that it may take 30 days for them to notify me, but we are already into December and this is absolute ridiculous.  I should have been receiving the benefits of being a Super Host for the last 2 months.  Very upset and can't believe they don't have an actual host service hotline to get issues resolved.

Henry46
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Yes I am in the same position. According to my stats I easily achieved and should have retained Super Host status. I have just been informed that I failed to maintain the status due to not receiving 5 star reviews at least 80% of the time. My stats in the Airbnb Dashboard show that I recieved 5 star reviews 84% of the time (this with 7 properties is very hard to achieve and maintain). How can I contact the relevant Airbnb department to find discuss this?

Henry