Request for new Professional photos.

Max64
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

Request for new Professional photos.

Answered: essentially AirBnB will not redo photos for same unit regardless of time passed, take your own lower quality pics or pay someone yourself. 

5 Replies 5
Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

Take pictures yourself and post them, or pay a photographer to take pictures. You are fortunate that AirBnB paid a photographer the first time. I asked them to pay for one for me and was told no.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As @Scott80 says if you are concerned about misrepresentation and want to show off your improvements ask a friend or colleague who is a good photographer to take new shots and upload them or pay a professional.

BNB makes it clear that they only pay for one set of photos

"BNB makes it clear that they only pay for one set of photos"

That's the answer i was looking for,  and don't I feel dumb since they "make it clear" and I missed it *thumbs up*

S11
Level 2
Tacoma, WA

Max, I did a "how to update listing photos" search in AirBNB's 'Help' section.
Look under the "How do I add and reorder my listing's photos?" section, click it, then look for the part that says "To add photos to an existing listing", and follow the instructions.
Hoping this helps! Sheila

The photographer uploaded photos which are not of my property.

He is insistent that they are, however I gave him the correct address , there is a number on the door but he obviously didnt check and the keys he got from the security guard must of been to wrong apartment.

What do I do now ?