Pricing calculates wrong for 2 adults/2 kids

Pricing calculates wrong for 2 adults/2 kids

I have my pricing set so that the rate includes up to 2 adults and 2 children with an aditional charge for more than 2 adults or more than 2 children. However, if I check my site (as a guest) and enter as asked, the number of adults (2) & the number of children (2), it prices it out as if it were 4 adults which puts me at a competitive dissadvantage as it is the wrong rate. How can I correct this so the rate gets calculated correctly?

3 Replies 3
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Children over the age of 2 are charged the same amount as an adult.  Children under the age of 2 are free.  There is not an Airbnb setting to change this.  You can send your guest a Special Offer if you would like to charge less for children.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Steven--and--Catherine0

price for children is the same as for adults. 

Children up to 2 y.o. are free by default but you can write in your description that you will charge them as adults (if you don't have instant book)

Samantha128
Level 3
Taupo, New Zealand

I've liked your post
I am trying to get Airbnb to add a separate price option for kids , may be if enough people comment and give it a thumbs up the option will be added . Please have a look at my post I think you will like it
Post name is
Airbnb please help us to be more family friendly / We need a separate price option for Kids.