Payment

Payment

Hello, 

I have not yet been paid by AirBnB. My guest left over a week ago and I wrote to Airbnb 5 days ago but still have no resposnse.

Any sugesstions on what I should do? 

thanks, 

Kieran 

17 Replies 17
Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

Call AirBnB on the telephone.

Jane14
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

Does Airbnb have an email address since I don't live in the States?

Many thanks

Jane14
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

Thanks so much Scott - I ended up calling USA directly to their San Francisco number and it's been resolved. It seems that if there is a big payout, Airbnb is taking its time paying out to us. Annoying!

Thank you so much Mr Scott.

Vinod3
Level 2
United Arab Emirates

i didnt get payment my guest left one month before what wil do

Jane14
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

Have a look on the Community Help pages, someone has listed all the phone numbers for Airbnb support in different countries. Not sure if yours is listed, mine in South Africa is not. I called the USA number directly and they resolved my issue with payout: 1-415-800-5959. Cost me $ but it was worth it to resolve issue right away.

Or: Log in, go to Your Reservations, go to Print Confirmation, scroll down on the right hand side to Customer Support. The phone number for your nearest customer support should be listed there.

Good luck.

Jane

I have not yet been paid by AirBnB. My guest left 21. of February. What is wrong?

Greetings

Ingibjörg

Nuwan3
Level 1
Mihintale, Sri Lanka

Hello, 

I have not yet been paid by AirBnB. My guest left over a weeks ago and I wrote to Airbnb 5 days ago but still have no resposnse.

Any sugesstions on what I should do? or how i can contact local Sri Lankan office?

thanks, 

Jane14
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

Have a look on the Community Help pages, someone has listed all the phone numbers for Airbnb support in different countries. Yous is not listed, and neither is mine in South Africa. I called the USA number directly and they resolved my issue with payout: 1-415-800-5959. Cost me $ but it was worth it to resolve issue right away.

Or: Log in, go to Your Reservations, go to Print Confirmation, scroll down on the right hand side to Customer Support. The phone number for your nearest customer support should be listed there.

Good luck.

Jane

Bayview0
Level 1
Nadi, Fiji

I haven't got any confirmation from AIrbnb about my guest payment,as the guest is already at my property.

I need Airbnb's emergency contact and email ASAP.

Thanks

Isha

Jane14
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

Airbnb usually pays out a day or two after the guests check in. If no payment by then, contact Airbnb.

Hi,

How do you actually contact Airbnb. There seems to be no actual contact email or phone number.

Thanks

Andrew

Mariano28
Level 1
Miami, FL

Have not receive my payment yet. 60 days since my guests left. Help! I live in Argentina

See below the last response from Airbnb

"Cindy K, Feb 28, 09:50 CST:
Dear Mariano,
Thank you for your emails, I understand were you are coming from. I have been following up on this Case, but have not received any news yet. According to our records the funds have been sent and accepted, which is why we need to investigate.
I am sorry this is taking such a long time and I am doing my best to find out what is going on.
Kind regards,
Cindy
www.airbnb.com/help"