Payment not received

Katrine2
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Payment not received

Fecha Tipo Información Monto Pagado

18/01/2017 Pago Transferido a Account *****1786 (ARS)   $6797
17/01/2017 Reserva 16 de Enero de 2017 - 15 de Febrero de 2017 [reservation code removed]
[name removed]
$428

I got the email and it says:

We've issued you a payout of $6797 ARS via Bank Transfer. This payout should arrive in your account by Jan 25, 2017, taking into consideration weekends and holidays.

But i still did't get the money in my acount. I've hosts many guests, and this is the first time that this happends

What should I do?

9 Replies 9
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Katrine2,

If you check in "Account settings" and then "payout preferences" does the status still say "ready" for that account?

If not then contact Airbnb.

If the account is "ready" then check in "Account settings" and then "Transaction history". Does the payment show there?

If yes then you should contact your bank and ask them if the payment is pending.

Contact information for Airbnb can be found by typing "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on this forum's page.

Then select the "Contact Airbnb: A community help guide" link that shows up.

Steve.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Katrine2,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't yet received your payout. @Steve143 has give you good advice about checking your status and contacting Airbnb.

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the booking details from your post for your and your guest's security, as this is a public forum.

I hope you will receive your payout soon!

Kirstie

Hi Kirstie,

I have not recieved payment from airbnb I check my account setting it says ready , transaction history says first payment was 02/02/2017 due in my bank on the 9th feb since then 2 payments have followed I check my bank today 2/22/2017 no payment

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephen154,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't yet received your payout. How long it takes depends on your payout method and you need to take into account weekends/Bank holidays. Have a look at this help guide explaining how the payout process works and how you can check your payout status. 

As in your case it has been 10 days since your guests checked in, I suggest that you contact Airbnb Support about this -  this Community help guide explains the best ways  to get in touch with them.

I hope you will receive your payouts soon!

Kirstie

Lorena94
Level 1
Wildberg, Switzerland

Hello Kirstie,

I have a very tricky problem. I am based in Panama, and my bank didn't accept the wire transfer since it comes from a third party. 

I have tried calling and emailing AirBnb but I still have not managed to get any help. 

My guest paid already. I would need to set a new payout method, and receive the money through there. How do I solve this problem?

I thank you in advance! 

Lorena 

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lorena94,

I'm afraid I am not part of the Support team so I don't have access to your account to help you with this issue. There is a good Community Help Guide here which explains the best ways to contact Airbnb support - hosts often find that via Facebook and Twitter is best. 

I hope you can get hold of them and get this sorted soon!

Kirstie

Zsófia0
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

Same problem.....Iam a guest one and a half years, was no problem until now. 

Still did't get the money in my acount...I waiting for 3 payment. The first time that this happends. 

All the settings are the same, what can I do? Just waiting? How long? 

I went to my bank, they do not see incoming payments. 

Claire243
Level 1
Augusta, GA

Same thing happened to us!

Do you have any contact info to airbnb? 

Rod27
Level 1
Avoca Beach, Australia

Who do I contact if payment hasn't been received?  What's the time frame I should expect a payment???