Payment method "not set up," but it is!

Stephanie233
Level 1
Blaine, MN

Payment method "not set up," but it is!

Hi, When I look at my bookings, they all say I haven't chosen a payout method yet.  But I have, and both my default and my backup say "ready" next to them.  Should I be concerned about not getting paid, or is this just a delay in updating between the various sections of the website? I'm new - just on Airbnb for 8 days so far!

7 Replies 7
LadyG0
Level 1
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

At first when i set up my payout preference it was fine.  On the first setup I reside in one country but my bank account is in another country.  The first 4 payments came through perfectly.

Anyway, I decided to set up another payout preference as I was changing bank accounts and once the NEW ACCOUNT was approved, I deleted my old bank account details.  After a week of waiting, Airbnb sent me an email to say "payout returned".    So I started to register my payout preferences (about 3 different accounts) and still Airbnb request me to "add payout method"

And there is no way to contact Airbnb to ask for advice and the "help" section is most unhelpful and does not answer my question.

How should this be resolved?

Frustrated! as I have guest whom have checked in and I cannot get any money paid out to me

Hi,

i have a problem cause i can´t delete one of my payout methods. Does anyone know how to do it? I was trying to follow the way through air bnb tips but it didnt work. Any thoughts? Thank you. 

Lesley61
Level 2
Pickering, Canada

i am having the same problem.  I have entered my account information but it isn't there although i have received emails from airbnb that it has been changed.  Has anyone been able to contact airbnb?  I was on a live chat this morning but I can't find it now.  i am in Canada

Tina165
Level 2
Basingstoke, United Kingdom

I have had the same thing and have emailed and no one is getting back to me.  I am new too.

Hi Tina, I'm having the same problem, I'm unable to change my payout preference bank acount.  did you manage to resolve your issue? and if you did can you tell me how please?

Tina165
Level 2
Basingstoke, United Kingdom

Basically I just kept chasing Air bnb to see how they were getting on with sorting it out.  Eventually I checked one day and it was sorted.  Not sure what they did but the only comfort for you that I can offer is that they have resolved it before so they can resolve it again.  Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Good luck

Tina

Hi, 

it took some time but things got sorted. You may also try to call the air bnb center where there will be more than happy to help you.

Good luck!