My listing says itès been published

Emilio25
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

My listing says itès been published

I made a hosting listing and it says its been published but when I give my my listing's link to my friend to check he receives a message that says " this listing is no longer available". They can't also find it when they do a search but I can in my account. Any Ideas on what the problem may be and how I can fix it

9 Replies 9
Emilio25
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Emilio25 You have no listing showing under your profile so the link doesn't bring it up (listing no longer available). Try checking to make sure you have it set to "Listed". Manage Listings --> Calendar and More --> lower left page - the choices are Listed, Snoozed and Unlisted. 

Before you take your listing live, you might want to set it at Snoozed and do some reading in the Help section and on these forums. There is a lot to learn as a new host and taking the time to familiarize yourself with how Airbnb works will help you avoid some of the more common pitfalls. Best of luck with your listing! - Karen

Joanna74
Level 1
Houston, TX

i am having the exact same problem, did you find a solution?

I did find a solution ! I called Airbnb and they said that it takes 24 hours to go live.

I am not sure why they send a YOU ARE LIVE message but they shouldn't until it is live.

They don't put a time frame otherwise they are obigated to keep to it.

Hang tight and check tomorrow.

Check your area and see if you can see it, rather than going to your profile an viewing your listing.

Otherwise write a new post. I may get more attention.

hope this helps

Cheers Margot

Hi Margot,

I am also having the same problem and my listing says listed but it is still not live and people cannot find it in search result.

It is now more than 2 weeks and the status is the same. I have tried to contact airbnb helpdesk but still waiting for an answer.

The link to my listing is

https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/16661217?preview

Please let me know if you think I still have to do something.

Thanks

Shatabdi

@Shatabdi0 I would advise that you verify your ID.  That will help your listing showing in search results.  You can do this here: 

www.airbnb.com/verify

Hello, why is necessarily to add my ID on AirBNB to have my listing up in search? I really don't understand and like this option. Anyway, i also do not understand how can you publish an Airbnb listing without a phone number verified? I just found someone who did it.   https://www.airbnb.fr/users/show/57800094

Can anyone explain?

Thanks.

Bev12
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I've recently discovered a similar issue with my listing. I've had 3 guests already but when my friend tried to find my apartment using the map filter it's no longer there. In my profile it has my apartment as "listed" so I don't understand why it's no longer visible in the search. 

Can anyone suggest what I should?

I was receiving regular enquiries and have had none recently which makes sense if no-one can see my listing...

AirBNB ask to have your ID verified on their website to have the listing in the search results, but i found many listings on Airbnb witouth any type of verifications, not even the phone number verified. I was unable to take the next step in listing my property without the phone number verified. So, my BIG questions is, what should we do to have all the same rights on AirBNB ? 🙂 ... i really don't understand why it's this possible to some people can do anything on this website without any kind of verification and some need to have the id completly verified to be able to list the property on AirBNB... can anyone from Airbnb answer me? Thanks.