My listing doesn't appear

Zsuzsanna3
Level 2
Noordwijk, Netherlands

My listing doesn't appear

Hello,

I edited my listing and suddenly it doesn't appear in the search anymore.

What to do?

Thank you for your help in advance.

23 Replies 23
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Zsuzsanna3,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

I just had a look and your listing doesn't have any availability until May, plus it has a 7 night minimum stay. This might explain why it is not showing up in search as much - often guests are looking for shorter stays and perhaps they're not booking ahead for May yet.

It did come up in search when I put your area and selected dates you are free in May:

Hungary.png

Hope that helps!

Kirstie

Having problems with getting my listing published. It seems as though the site isn't saving the information I'm filling in and I'm getting a message that it can't publish although the Ready to Publish button keeps coming up. It's getting somewhat frustrating. Do you have a solution? (PS Have tried 3 different browsers - all give the same result). Thanks.

Robert371
Level 1
Leicester, United Kingdom

Hello Aileen

I am also experiencing the same problem since yesterday.  Just wanted to know if you managed to publish your listing and if you could share with me. The help centre keeps signposting me to the Community help.

Thanks

Tasnim

Hi, would someone of crew could check please why my listing isn´t on? I completted all listing process and i can see it in search once im logged in Air BnB but when i log out aand try to search it doesn´t show up.

Any ideas?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HI @Thierry90,

I just had a look and your listing does come up in search - I just searched for Lanjaron next weekend for 2 people and it came up in 7th position:

Lanjaron.png

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie

Aimee18
Level 1
Austin, TX

My listing does not appear, either.  I have checked and it says "listed", and dates available and open.

Do you know what is wrong?  I was getting inquiries, but the last guy wanted 3 days, and I was trying to book 4 or 5 days, so I declined.  Now, my ad doesn't show up.

Thank you,

Aimee

Hello @Aimee18,

It does appear. I searched for a 3 night stay beginning on 09/03/2017, being the 9th of March.

Screenshot.png

Mine does not appear on the AirBnB web site so the problem persists and no help forthcoming from them so far.

Dear all,

From my side the problem is solved: I set the check in check out dates to Saturday to Saturday.

Therefore my listing only appeared on Saturdays. When I did a test booking, I didn't put the date of my fictional check in to a Saturday and the listing was not there. So, I removed this filter. Now it seems to be fine. 

I hope that it helped,

Cheers,

Zsu

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Zsuzsanna3,

Thanks for letting us know! It's really useful for other Community Members to see how you managed to resolve the issue 🙂

Happy hosting!

Kirstie

Hi - can you check whether there are any technical issues preventing me publishing my listing? I get to 86 % and then the system won't save my input. Thanks!

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HI @Aileen14,

Thanks for letting me know, I will pass this on.

In the meantime, I would recommend trying a different browser to see if that works - the Airbnb website is only compatible with Google Chrome and Firefox, it is not compatible with Internet Explorer and Safari.

I would also suggest clearing your cookies and cache in your browser, as this can also cause issues.

Let us know how you get on!

Kirstie

Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll let you know.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Aileen14

Just to add to what I said before - if using a different browser and clearing the cache doesn't work, you will need to use the app. Other community members have found that they are able to use the App to publish their listing.

I hope that works!

Kirstie