Looking for a cleaner to help with changeovers in East London

Richard297
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Looking for a cleaner to help with changeovers in East London

Hi fellow hosts! My wife and I are going to be away a lot over the summer and will be renting out our unique and characterful Victorian 1-bed flat in Spitalfields on AirBnB. We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy cleaner who can manage steep stairs, narrow spaces and low ceilings (!) to change sheets and do a bit of light cleaning between guests. We also have a cat, Lottie, who might need a bit of food and water between guests, but is otherwise very low maintenance. First clean needed w/c 27th of April. Please message me for more info. Recommendations welcomed. Thanks! 🙂

23 Replies 23

Hello Richard, how are you? 

Myself and my business partner Rodrigo recently founded a company which gives a hand to hosts while they are away or don´t always have the time to fully manage their home.We offer a really personalized service in order to fulfill each hosts needs individually.Whether just cleaning or a full management of your home we can definitely help you. If you have some time and would like to discuss your case specifically without any commitment at all please don´t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards, Santiago

P.S we have sent you a private message to your account so that we can discuss it better there.Thank you.

Josy8
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Santiago, How are you? Can you please let me know about your services including cost. I have a 3 bedroom,2 bathroom house in Canning Town. Thanks Josy

Hello Josy,

thank you for your inquiry.I have sent you a private message with more information.

Best regards,

Santiago

Hi Santiago please can you send me information about your services.

Thank you

Dominique

Hello Santiago - could you please send me details about your service as well? Thank you, Ellie

Hello Santiago,

Do you cover South London with your cleaning/management services for hosts or just north of the river?

We have just started letting our one bed basement flat in Kennington SE11 on airbnb and need help with cleaning.

Thanks,

Susanna

Hello Susanna,

Thank you for contacting me.We do cover South London so i have just sent you a private message so that we can discuss more there.

Best regards,

Santiago

I own a cleaning business and we operate in London. We offer house cleaning, office cleaning, pos construction cleaning, carpet cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning , extra service (on call cleaning needs).
Please feel free to reach out if you ever find yourself in need of a housekeeper and other cleaning services:
Contact number: [Phone number hidden]
Thank you,
Jose

Simon441
Level 1
Whitstable, United Kingdom

Hi Santiago

Please could you also give me information about your changeover service - I am in West Kensington.

thank you,

Elisabeth

Hi Santiago,

I would appreciate you contacting me so we can discuss your services and availability. Many thanks.

Hi Santiago,

Can you please contact me as I would like to talk about the services you offer. We live in North London and will need to have the house cleaned to a high standard, we may need help with handing over keys too. Would be good to get in touch.

Many thanks, GEn

Hi Santiago,

I have a small 1 bed on Boadway Market in Hackney and I need cleaning for guests while my cleaner is away. I travel a lot, and I'm possibly looking at replacing my current cleaner with a better and more flexible one.

Please let me know asap.

My number is: **

Thanks

fabio

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Shola3
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello Santiago, pls could you send me your details. I need some help with change overs. Thank you! 

Hi I am interested . Please get in touch with me. Louise