Listing issue - System won't let me post my listing

Ams0
Level 1
Naperville, IL

Listing issue - System won't let me post my listing

I'm having trouble to post my listing.  

I've finished filling most info, and for some reason it just won't let me post it, and keep telling me my network went down.  Also it just won't save the last couple info I filled and I have to retype it several times even after I save it already!  

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!

3 Replies 3
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ams0,

I understand that you must be frustrated about this. This issue has been reported by other hosts on this thread and some have made suggestions about how you can try and avoid this issue (e.g. using a different browser, clearing your cache). 

The best option at the moment seems to be to use the app to publish your listing - other hosts are finding that this is working correctly.

I am feeding back to Airbnb about this issue so that we can try and get it resolved soon!

Kirstie

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ams0,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Kirstie

I have done this step over and over again and the listing will still not post.