Listing Problem

Elvire4
Level 1
Île d'Yeu, France

Listing Problem

Hi everybody,

I can't find my lisitng in the airbnb research, even by doing geographical research in my living area. Yet, my listing is "listed" and the location is the good one (it's the right place on the map). The listing is "King size bed room in the middle of soho".

Do you have any solution please? Does someone see my listing? 

Thank you in advance,

Elvire

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Elvire4,

It looks like there may be some problem with your profile in general and not just your listing.

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to sort it out.

It sould be possible to see your profile and listing by clicking on the "view profile" buttons when hovering the mouse on your profile photo. When I do this it shows a "page not found" error instead of your profile.

Steve.

Christie16
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I created a listing and I can see it when I log in. When I am not logged in but just do a general search in Airbnb as if I was looking for a place to rent, my listing is not there.

What can I do

Zani0
Level 1
Centurion, South Africa

I cancelled a reservation and it stays blocked on my calender.  How do I unblock it?

Shani9
Level 1
Jerusalem, Israel

Hello Rbnb Comunity people: I'm haveing problem listing my place. I have a wonderfull apartement with a great garden,  20 min drive from central Jerusalem, Israel. I made it possiable to do an instant booking, and i lowered the price since it is out side of the city.

I would love to get some tips on how to succeed in the listing. the dates are July 18- August 22nd.

Thanks in advance. Shani.