Linking reviews from two different listings

Taja0
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

Linking reviews from two different listings

I have two different listings for the same home: One for a private room in a shared apartment, and one for the entire apartment. 

Eventhough the listings are different, the place, facilities and surroundings are the same (and the host). 

I am wondering if it is possible to link the reviews to both listings? 

This would be helpful both for me and for the guests to get an idea of the place. 

Thanks for the help!

/Taja

3 Replies 3
Michael477
Level 10
Cholula, Mexico

Hi @Taja0:

Quick answer : NO

It is not possible to link both. So e.g. if the private room is booked, you need to manually block the date in the complete apt.

Otherwise there would be too many options and cross references, making the system very complicated for (new) users.

And generally the listing for a complete apt. has a different and more complete focus than a private room.

Regards and Happy New Year

Michael

Saludos
Michael
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Taja0  When I look at your profile I see only one listing.  Are you planning to add your other listing to your profile or is that listing under another profile.  Reviews are attached to the host profile.  If there are more than a single listing, the reviews are identified by the listing name but are chronologically listed together.

Thanks for your reply, Linda.

I should have mentioned this, but I paused my second listing temporarily. That must be the reason you can't see it. 

The way I understand you, when people view the one listing, they should be able to see reviews from both listings, if they are linked to my profile? This is not how it looks when I preview my listing, but I hope you are right, this is the way I would prefer it 🙂

Best,

Taja