How to modify a cohost payment ?

How to modify a cohost payment ?

I have a co-host who I want to modify the amount she is getting for hosting. Can you you tell me where do I change this setting?

7 Replies 7
Erik59
Level 1
Chapel Hill, NC

Looking for the same thing.  To bad no one has responded.  Did you receive instruction another way that you are willing to share?

Thanks in advance!

Agnes50
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

I am also looking for the same thing.  Had tried calling Airbnb but no luck so far... The Helpdesk thought i was after payment distribution between my payment methods.   Wondering why Airbnb doesn't provide good training to their Helpdesk and don't probi

I found out that you can delete the cohost and readd the cohost. While you are readding the cohost, then you change the amount you want.

Agnes50
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Finally Airbnb gave the correct guide; i've tried it and it worked!

It has to be done from the Host account. The steps: (i tried this on laptop, it may be diff on mobile app):
1. Login to the host' Airbnb account.
2. Go to Your Listing.
3. Then click on the button that says "Calendar and more".
4. On the menu that appears on the left side of the page, look for "Co-hosts" and click on it
5. You scroll down from the page and you will find in blue letters "Turn off shared earnings"

Once you turn it off, it will clear out and once turned back on it will give The host the opportunity to change the percentage

Is there an option to request specific sums? Like if I send an expense report as a cohost for items I have purchased how can I get redeemed?

I've handled this by sending the host for whom I co-host a message about the expense. The host then initiates an additional payment through the resolution. I'd appreciate learning more efficient ways to handle this. Thanks for asking!