How do I use my coupon code?

Lauren121
Level 1
Eastbourne, United Kingdom

How do I use my coupon code?

Hi, 

I've got a coupon code for being a superhost that I want to use. I've just submitted a request to book somewhere but didn't see anywhere to add the code so I'm not sure how I'm suppose to use it for the booking? Can anyone help?

Thanks, Lauren 

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lauren121

Hi Lauren - we used ours a week or so ago - on the payment page it says something like 'voucher' (rather than coupon) - you enter the reference number here and it calculates the reduced price when you apply it.

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Lauren121. Here is a screenshot. You click on the greenish-blue "Coupon" below "Service Fee" and then follow the prompts. It is on the first screen after you hit "Book".

Capture.PNG

Hi Lawrene,

I know you posted that some time ago but thank you! I could not figure out from the Airbnb's explanation to go to the "chekcout page" to use the coupon where that was! Your screenshot helped.

For anyone still unclear - the process for me was, you click Request to Book, then you are taken to the About your Trip page, then to the Payment page, and on the right hand side the price shows, with the "coupon" option as in Lawrene's screenshot.

Priscilla5
Level 2
Great Barrington, MA

I got a coupon code, but I don't know where to find it. Will it be automatically applied when I book  a place, or do I have to request the code, first?  Priscilla

Cheryl185
Level 2
Hermanus, South Africa

Hi I entered my coupon code band it shows on the right but it never goes further. It does not give me a booking confirmation code   

The payment option remains as credit card. 

How do I get the confirmation of my booking