Guest tried to leave a review and was not able

Alisha6
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Guest tried to leave a review and was not able

A guest wrote to me in private that they enjoyed their stay but they were not able to leave a review for some reason...anyone have this issue? 

18 Replies 18
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Alisha6

Would need to know more...when you say they were unable to leave a review: did they get an email inviting them to leave one, and when they tried to use the site it wouldn't let them? Or did they not receive a review invite email?

If the latter then you sometimes find that this email goes into a person's junk folder (depending on what settings they have on their pc etc)

All he said was that he tried and that it "blocked" at the end.  (Translating from French "ca bloquait a la fin").  So I don't know if he pressed send and it wouldn't send or what.  Asking more.  He's going to try again, but I think there is a limited window of time, no? 

Hilary36
Level 2
Dolgellau, United Kingdom

A recent guest (Marianne) just e-mailed me to apologize that she had tried to send a review but found it too difficult!! Can airbnb contact her to help?

Juan11
Level 3
Monteverde, Costa Rica

I am in the same boat here.

My guests send an e-mail saying they could not leave a review either and they want to.

Hilary36
Level 2

So what can we do to sort it - how do we contact airbnb for proper help?

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

In the HOSTS section of this CC forum there is a direct link to all important things hosts need to have at their fingertips incl. how to contact Airbnb.

Hilary36
Level 2

Dear Andrea,  would you be kind enough to give me the e-mail eddress to contact airbnb directly please?  Thanks Hilary

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Hilary36

As mentioned above: In the HOSTS section of this CC forum there is a direct link to all important things hosts need to have at their fingertips incl. how to contact Airbnb.

Email should be in there too.

Hilary36
Level 2

Dear Andrea,

I'm sorry to be a dimwit, but how do I get to the HOST SECTION OF cc fORUM ? Apologies Hilary

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Hilary36

Top of this page -> click on Community Center -> All Discussion Rooms -> Hosts

or Community Help - the section in which you're posting

Hilary36
Level 2

I don't do Facebook or Twitter and I am unable to find either a telephone number or an e-mail address.  Hilary

As I mentioned there is no email method of contacting AirBnB.

David
Hilary36
Level 2

Dear Andria,  I don't do Facebook or Twitter and I am still unable to find either a 'phone number or an e-mail address - if you can see these please just tell me what they are.  Thanks Hilary 

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Hilary36

I was stuck on you needing a phone no......

I've heard of guests sending an email - probably meant through a contact form. Myself never done that. I'd rather call them instead of waiting for days for them to maybe get back to me.