As a host I accidemtally cancelled a booking. I wish to reverse that cancellation

Joanne83
Level 2
İçmeler, Turkey

As a host I accidemtally cancelled a booking. I wish to reverse that cancellation

AirBnb had turned on  the new instant accept feature. I had never heard of this so when the first booking of the season suddenly popped up unannounced and without my usual ability to review the booking request I cancelled the booking. The request was from someone with no prior AirBnb references. I have since decided after conversing with the person that I would like to reverse the cancellation. I find that there is no way to contact AirBnb

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Joanne83  Hi and welcome to Air BNB hosting.  There is a complete community guide on this site for the various ways to contact Air BNB.  Personally I find using Twitter to be the most effective way to start an issue with Air BNB.  Meanwhile unless you want to turn off Instant Booking, it would be good for you to set your Instant Booking critieria to include government id and previous positive reviews.  That way you would be able to use your own vetting to decide if you want to accept a new traveler as  a guest.  As for the cancellation, given your newness on this platform, you may be able to have the days unblocked and no penalties assessed.  There are serious consequences for host cancellation, so please take time to familiarize yourself with the policies.  Good luck!!

Anja45
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hello , I can not find an answer to my question anywhere. I have made a mistake and would like to reverse it - I just cancelled the wrong person - i ACTUALLY JUST WANTED TO CANCEL  A SPECIAL OFFER AND GOT TO THE WRONG BOOKING WITHOUT NOTICING and can not undo it- I also don't know how to contact Airbnb - its really frustrating.