Archived messages

Caroline273
Level 1
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom

Archived messages

Hi All

I have accidentally archived some messages. Can anyone let me know how to get them back?

Thanks

Caroline

4 Replies 4
Ros14
Level 2
Glengowrie, Australia

I, too, would like to know the answer to this. And also what happens if you click the star icon next to guests!

If you go to your 'inbox'  page - above your list of messages you  will find a box ' all hosting messages ( ) '

You can click on the box to open and now you can see the full menu , including 'archived messages'- selecting this option brings up all your archived inbox messages - on the right of the message you can click on 'unarchive' to return it.

If you 'star' a particular guest - opening up the 'all hosting messages ( ) ' box ; you can also select 'starred messages' and only these selected guest messages are displayed.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Caroline273 @Ros14

There are often text boxes on the site that lead to further functions, so good to inspect those too.

Inbox page -> right hand side above messages "All messages" -> click arrow to 'archived'

Tanner12
Level 1
Portsmouth, Dominica

Click Messages at the very top of your Airbnb account – you will find a drop down labeled “All messages” – Click the drop down – select “Archived”.