AIRBNB owes me money!

Mel27
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

AIRBNB owes me money!

Airbnb owes me Euros 196. They keep saying I am sorry in the phone since feb... 

Where is my money! so frustrating!

9 Replies 9
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

This is a host platform. We can't help you.

Captain-Ron0
Level 1
Key West, FL

Same here... I've had a "future payment" due for a week...

Andrea56
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I have a guest who came in February, left on Mar 4 and I still have not been paid.  What are the procedures for following up on payment?

Adie-And-Justin0
Level 1
Masterton, New Zealand

I have emailed AIr BnB severa l times but no reply.  I was meant to download a payment it into my bank account. Instead I issued a refund to Air BnB from paypal before I realised what was happening and it was too late. I have been asking Air BnB to reissue the money in pay pal but have had no reposnse from any of the emails that I have sent. Very frustrating !!! Does anyone have an Air BnB contact address for this sort of thing to be resolved? 

How can I contact Air b&n in South Africa.  I have not been paid out.

Ann **, Cintsa East.   "Sea Breeze"

I finally found a list of contacts under https://www.airbnb.ca/help/contact_us   Now I can't find it again!! Think I went to their refund terms and conditions. 

Pavla-and-Bara0
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Airbnb owes us more than 700EUR for more than 3months and they don't want to communicate with us! They keep saying that they are sorry and that they work on in. Any suggestions on what to do??? Thanks, Barbora

Andrea56
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Submit a demand letter setting out what they owe you and why.  Be very specific with names, dates, quotes from correspondence, especially if any of this demonstrates that they agree that they owe you these funds.  Close with:

"We have been waiting patiently for this payment for __________ [unit of time].  We have been very patient, but our patience has run out.  Please remit the $________ within 30 days of [date of your letter].  If you fail to do this on or before [date], I will have no choice but to seek payment in the courts."

then, if they don't pay within a month sue them in small claims court.

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Mel27 

Did it cross your mind that Airbnb simply don't have the cash to pay you?

Is Airbnb having cash flow problems?