How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Airbnb
Official Account

How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

With a Co-Host, hosting can be even easier. We’ve encountered Hosts seeking a Co-Host or looking to become a Co-Host in the Community Center. Experienced Co-Hosts can make this search easier. 

Whether you're an Airbnb Host seeking assistance managing your listing or an experienced Host interested in becoming a Co-Host, the experienced Co-Host platform can help create nearby Co-Host partnerships. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can learn how to utilize this platform. 

Finding a Co-Host for Your Airbnb Listing: 

Step 1: Visit the experienced Co-Host page

To get started, visit the experienced Co-Host page found on the below links and click on the “find a Co-Host near you” button. Depending on your location, you can select the appropriate link from the list below: 

**Please note that currently, the service is available only in France, Spain, Italy, Australia, Germany, Canada, the UK, and selected U.S. states (Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, California, and Florida).

Experience cohost 1.png

Step 2  : Enter your address

Enter your listing address and hit search.

Experience cohost 2.png

You will get a list of detailed experienced Co-Host profiles available in your region.

Experience cohost 3.png

By clicking on a profile, you’ll find more information about the experienced Co-Host and the services they provide. From there, you can connect with them by clicking on the contact button.  There is no limit on the number of experienced Co-Hosts you can contact, so feel free to start conversations with more than one. If you choose to start a partnership together, you can use the tools to add them as a Co-Host on your listing.

Experience cohost 4.png

Becoming an Experienced Airbnb Co-host: 

If you are a Host looking to share your expertise with Hosts seeking help with their listing, you can become an experienced Co-Host by following the below steps: 

• Step 1: There are criteria to become an experienced Co-Host, and you can review them here: Check Eligibility requirements. These criteria need to be met to join the platform.

• Step 2: If you meet the eligibility criteria and the services platform is available in your region, you can fill out a short form on this page to let us know you’re interested: Become an Experienced Co-Host.

• Step 3: The experienced Co-Host team will review your form and follow up with you via email. If you meet the requirements, the next steps to set up your experienced Co-Host profile and activate yourself on the services platform will also be shared via email.

8 Replies 8
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

@Airbnb

This is fantastic information.  I applied several weeks ago and once I submitted, it was indicated that I would hear back within 24 hours.  Are things backlogged?

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dave-and-Deb0, Thank you for sharing about it! I have flagged this one to the team. Hope you hear from someone soon.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Airbnb  @Bhumika  After being a cohost for a couple of years and a superhost host for eight years I have signed up through this scheme to provide co-hosting services and am already in talks with some new hosts.

1. It would be much easier if in the messages there would be a sub inbox for cohost inquiries as otherwise it's hard to keep track of them in a crowded general inbox. 

2. Unfortunately this week a cleaning/Airbnb management company used this cohosting service to try and sell me their services.

There is no function that enables cohosts to report interactions with those messaging them to inquire about their services. How do you report these spam emails. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Helen3, Glad to know that you have applied to the link!!! I am sure many hosts will be able to get the most out of the knowledge and experience you'd have to share with them.

Thank you so much for sharing such elaborate feedback with us, sharing how and where this can be improved. For sharing this feedback or ask further questions about this Co-host platform, please feel free to reach out to the co-host team directly at .

-----

Lumi54
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

@Airbnb I completed my Experienced Co-Host profile from the link above, but the page has no option for me to change my profile from "Unlisted" to "Listed". I tried to contact the support team, but unfortunately after 3 messages, they misunderstood my problem with "experiences" and told me "I can't host new experiences". 
Any idea how I could publish my Experienced Co-Host profile? 

I have the same problem. I enrolled a couple of months ago and contact Airbnb 50+ times with no avail. I was finally directed to an email buried in my in-box and set up a meeting on the Experienced CO-host team. They never showed up to the meeting. I am beyond frustrated. I have no one I can talk to!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Lumi54 @Lesley532 , I am so sorry to hear you're facing issues with the Co-host profile. Did you happen to reach out to the Customer Support team again to get further information?

I'd also recommend reaching out to the Co-host team directly at  as I shared below in a response to Helen. Hope it helps!

-----

Same issue. Odd UX. I just sent an email to the address you provided. Hope that helps!