Hey its @Nicole3653 in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Just wanted to say hello as this is my first time in the community cafe.

Nicole3653
Level 2
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Hey its @Nicole3653 in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Just wanted to say hello as this is my first time in the community cafe.

I am hosting multiple listings here in Jax Beach as well as a couple on St. Simons Island, Ga. and a couple in Steinhatchee, FL.  I hope to learn from many of you through some lovely conversation.  Cheers!

2 Replies 2
Sara8319
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

@Nicole3653 good morning Nicole and welcome, 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nicole3653 ! A very warm welcome to the Community Center!😍 How are you? 

We're so happy to read your lovely introduction. Seems like you must be keeping busy due to managing multiple listings 😉. Do you usually take help from Co-hosts as well, to effectively help you manage these many listings? 

Our Community Center is an amazing place where Hosts from across the globe share helpful tips and experiences about hosting. To help you get started with the Community , I wanted to share a guide that could help make the most out of connecting with experienced Hosts and Superhosts : Tips to start posting in the Community Center . Hope to see you around and hearing all the great hosting stories you've to share with us! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines