Hello am from Uganda and glad to be here and have hostrd various people through different platforms but am also very much being here and you are welcome to the pearl of asafrica

Answered!
Ibrahim260
Level 2
Kampala, Uganda

Hello am from Uganda and glad to be here and have hostrd various people through different platforms but am also very much being here and you are welcome to the pearl of asafrica

Welcome you all to Uganda and your advice is very much welcome since am new here

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Ibrahim260 👋🏽

Here are a couple of articles I found in the Resource Centre called how to get started
and getting started with Airbnb

There are lots of advice and tips around the Community Center, if you go to the search bar at the top of your screen, which has a 🔍 and says “search the community” and type in a few keywords related to what you're looking for I'm sure you'll find plenty of posts 😊

There are also quite few boards on the community to explore, but I thought these might be of particular interest to you! 

🎯  Advice on your space 🎯
💻 Help with your business 💻

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this topic right here: 

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center✍️

Lastly I'd like to share a thread written by one of our amazing long time host Robin called How do you get started as an Airbnb host

I hope you find these useful! 😊

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Ibrahim260 👋🏽

Here are a couple of articles I found in the Resource Centre called how to get started
and getting started with Airbnb

There are lots of advice and tips around the Community Center, if you go to the search bar at the top of your screen, which has a 🔍 and says “search the community” and type in a few keywords related to what you're looking for I'm sure you'll find plenty of posts 😊

There are also quite few boards on the community to explore, but I thought these might be of particular interest to you! 

🎯  Advice on your space 🎯
💻 Help with your business 💻

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this topic right here: 

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center✍️

Lastly I'd like to share a thread written by one of our amazing long time host Robin called How do you get started as an Airbnb host

I hope you find these useful! 😊

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks a lot Sophia am learning every day here and i know i will be great host