Gujarat Airbnb Host Community

Answered!
Tushar48
Level 1
Ahmedabad, India

Gujarat Airbnb Host Community

Good day!

We have formed a new community group for airbnb hosts all across Gujarat and would love to form a union to support each other through any challenges that may arise

Please join us via the following links

This group is for Airbnb hosts in Gujarat only

**[Unofficial Host Facebook Groups Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tushar48 ! Welcome to our amazing Community Center😍.

It is so nice to see a fellow Gujarati here in the Community, that too from Ahmedabad (my native place) ! How are you enjoying your Hosting journey? Have you visited the flower show at Sabarmati riverfront yet?

Unfortunately, I had to remove the links to the unofficial facebook groups you've shared as per our  Community Center Guidelines . But, did you get a chance to look at Local Host Clubs for Hosts to connect with regional Hosts? 

I noticed that there isn't an offical Facebook group specifically in Gujarat as per the map in the Local Host Clubs link. 

If you're interested , you can apply through this link to open up an official Airbnb Facebook group for Gujarat  : https://www.airbnb.ca/e/community-leaders .

Keep us posted if you're going to apply! All the best! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tushar48 ! Welcome to our amazing Community Center😍.

It is so nice to see a fellow Gujarati here in the Community, that too from Ahmedabad (my native place) ! How are you enjoying your Hosting journey? Have you visited the flower show at Sabarmati riverfront yet?

Unfortunately, I had to remove the links to the unofficial facebook groups you've shared as per our  Community Center Guidelines . But, did you get a chance to look at Local Host Clubs for Hosts to connect with regional Hosts? 

I noticed that there isn't an offical Facebook group specifically in Gujarat as per the map in the Local Host Clubs link. 

If you're interested , you can apply through this link to open up an official Airbnb Facebook group for Gujarat  : https://www.airbnb.ca/e/community-leaders .

Keep us posted if you're going to apply! All the best! 🌻

-----

Hello Bhumika

I completely understand your decision. I did contact Airbnb support first to seek guidance on this matter but I believe there may have been communication errors in that conversation due to which I didn’t receive the appropriate assistance

I have submitted my application to become a community leader in this area and I would greatly appreciate your guidance/help in this regard

Thank you for pointing out my error. We learn from mistakes and I’m always open to constructive criticism

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much for your kind understanding @Tushar48 ! It is very much appreciated. Keep us updated about your application in case you hear back from the team😍.

-----